No. Don't do that for me. I'll be fine. I don't want to burden you. Don't feel bad. You're busy. so busy. everyone's too busy. I'll leave you alone. I'm stuck here. Hoping. I'm easily forgotten. Not wanted. I'm lonely. I've accepted. No one wants me. You're too busy. Thank you. I'm scared. They refuse to help. The world is filled with cruel people. I am scared. I need help. I need. I want something better. But i have no one. I'm on my own. No. I could never be mad at you. I wrapped myself behind these walls. Fake feelings. Fake happiness. I just know I'm going to fail the real world. What kind of person would want to help me. I hate my world. But i can't leave. It feels better than reality. I don't have a reason to leave. No one wants me. Unworthy in their eyes. To you. You see what I have put out for you to see. I'm hiding. I know what it feels like to be alone. So I refuse to let you be invisible. I chose you. I saw you.
Yes. I will do everything. You're not fine. You're not burdening me. You're letting me live. I could never be too busy. I'm not like them. I could never forget you. I know you're scared. I'm scared too. We all are. I'll help. I'll give you something better. So you don't have to be alone. You don't need to hide. Your worth is real. You cannot fail. I want to help you. I have to help you. Help you see the good in the world. Help you see yourself. The way you saw me. Help you leave the world you created. It's not safe. I'm giving you a reason to leave. I see the person you could be. You are free. You are free.
You see, it's not about good or bad. It's about who deserves a chance.
We all deserve it. No one is too unhelpable. No one too lost. There is always hope.
It's not about what you've done, right or wrong. It's about who you could be. It's about finding that person. Letting your eyes see. The way you see me. He's hiding under all those layers. All you have to do is find him. All you have to do is see. I choose you. To be everything you're meant to be. To find yourself, and to never leave. To see the good underneath the bad and to realize that it's true. To believe in me to believe in you.
I refuse to let you hide.
The good is worth seeing.
I saw you.
And I'm not giving up on you
until you do too.
This is your reason to leave,
this is your reason to be.
this
this is why, you chose to see me.
2.05.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.
{8.15.09}

"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty"
-Albert Einstein



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments!