11.15.2009

walk with me forever

I take the first step
and we take our first breath
away from the darkness
and into the sunset
circling around
what can't be found

walk with me forever?

you tell me im crazy,
but I love you
and every minute
lasts forever.
there's no time for tomorrow,
so please, I'm begging you-

walk with me forever..

the end is soon
and I'm so confused
but I can't stand still
and there's nothing we can do
but just keep on walking...

just walk with me forever
and never leave me
to walk on my own
walk with me forever
I can't let you go...
I need you.
you're the reason
I'm alive
you're the reason
I keep walking...
so walk with me forever.

2 comments:

  1. Again you have touched my heart. You always do. Keara you are a VERY special young woman and I know your Heavenly Father is very proud of you as am I. The Lord will help you through all your trials and your successes. Remember I too love you and will help you in any way I can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed