every song,
suffocating in the lyrics.
drowning in the melody,
this beautiful tragedy.
can't you see me?
all the words meant to say-
not today, not today.
.every letter left to write
the stolen ink
words without faces
left to read
what does it mean?
all that was
and all that will
written alive
written dead
feel the fire
inside your head.
until that day
when words will stay
not today, not today.
9.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.
{8.15.09}

"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty"
-Albert Einstein



I sure enjoy looking at your blog. You are such a talented young lady. I am thinking about your upcoming birthday and Christmas and wonder what you would like. I have a few ideas but, just thinking it would be nice to know what you are into. Do you have a favorite author or favorite artist (musically). Are you into jewelry? Just let me know so I can pick the right thing for you.
ReplyDelete