9.22.2009

something for me

I've decided a few things today:
1. i love my mommy
2. life is amazing no matter how terrible we make it sound
3. i can't go a day without talking to garret or i'll go completely insane
4. yay! is my favorite word
5. its late and i should probably be doing my homework right now...

Oh well, anyway. so I am in a fantastic mood right now if you can't tell. I want to go dancing in the street and spread my arms out to the sky! So much has been dragging me down lately with all this stress and heartache that I've been missing out on what's right in front of me. So, I have an amazing family who loves me, my friends are awesome, I'm going to have a great time at homecoming this weekend, and life is great.
It's strange how once you take out negative thoughts, really positive thoughts just start flooding in and you forget about the bad things that are going on in your life. I think as humans we naturally see the worst in everything and sometimes we get wrapped up in all the hard stuff. But, if you can just shut your eyes for ten seconds and just stop. stop worrying. stop stressing. stop crying. and just delete all the bad- you allow yourself to a new perception. allow yourself to see that all the bad, is just a huge wall blocking you from living your life. Sometimes we just need to hit that wall and fall apart to realize that but when we get back up and that wall shatters we can walk past it and learn to climb over it next time. I don't know, everything is just perfect. And no matter how fogged our rear view mirrors are- life really truly is an amazing, wonderful gift and we should treat it like a gift. We shouldn't waste it. No. It's time for a change.

1 comment:

  1. haha that's nice you are seeing the good things in life :). haha i cant go a day without talking to u either. you are awesome keara! hope this positiveness goes on if that's a word lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed