3.12.2009

Thinking...again

As you may know, I think ALOT... I don't know why but I do alot of analyzing and observing the things that happen around me. I don't know.... people my age or any age don't really think the way I do... I think about the future of the world and the condition of mankind. I think about the irony of it all, the beauty of it all, the sadness of it all. I think about questions and then the answers. Everything seems to come into my head and I have no idea why... thats just the way I am I guess. I'm trying to make a decision on how to use this "gift" i guess... Like, how I can use it to impact someone or something. I can't explain this very well but I just have like this hidden knowledge in the back of my mind that makes me see the world differently. I just don't know what to do with it.... thats the hard part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed