3.12.2009

decisions

I'm trying to figure out myself. (I do this alot too...) Im trying to figure out exactly what I love what I hate. So I can plan out my future I guess. I can't decide what I love the most. Like I have equal passions for music, helping others, photography, and also videography.... I can't decide. I know I'm going to have to pick something because college is coming really fast. I need to figure this out. I want to be a teacher. But, then I want to be a photographer. I want to do something with film. But, I want to change the world.... I don't know. I guess this is the problem with having so many interests. I need a future career that I can be with my family alot and that I enjoy doing. I want to do something that will help other people and change their lives. I don't know what that something is yet though. Comment if you have any thoughts or advice for me...

3 comments:

  1. Keara, I know what your going through lol because i'm going through the exact same thing. :D Everyone is. I want you to know that even though in the end the decision is up to you. Your not in this alone :D Everyone has to make a choice and a lot of ppl can't make it either. Because it is hard and its normal not to know what your going to do! Just follow what your heart tells you to do!! Don't worry about it until your senior year when your choosing what college to go to. And no matter what you do choose to do in your life. Whether it be photography, music, videography, etc...I want you to know that your family will always be there to support you. I know your family and they are amazing and even though you might not be able to spend as much time because your following your dreams I bet they will understand :D And anyways you can do music and photography! I love you keara! I want you to know that what ever you decide dont' worry about what other people will think if you dont' spend enough time with them..always know that they will always support you no matter wat decision you will make. Love always, kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kels! I kinda meant like my future family when I have kids and stuff... I want to be able to spend time with my kids and husband with the career I choose. Sorry if I made that confusing. =] Lol. Thanks for the support though, i appreciate the thought!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute. You could totally be a mother, photographer, and teacher at the same time! Maybe get your teaching degree so you have it but wait until your kids are all in school to use it. Then you will be with them all the time when they are little and with them after they get home from school. In the meantime, be a photographer. Get a minor in Photography, start doing photo shoots for families and then let it blossom into whatever you want to take pictures of. You could submit your pictures to magazines and try to become a regular photographer for them. There's lots of options, but being a teacher or a photographer are both great options for wanting to work and be with your family a lot.

    www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed