3.09.2009
Family
I've realized recently that I haven't been a very good sister and daughter lately. I feel really bad. I realized that I can't just blame my family for being contentious when I haven't been doing my part to help lately. I should be caring for and loving them instead of critisizing them for what their doing wrong. I need to be more respectful and try to be more patient in order to keep a better atmosphere in my home. I really want my mom to know that I love her alot and that I appreciate all that she does. I understand her choices and respect her. I also want Cameron to know that I am proud of him. I know how hard it is to stand up for your beliefs and I respect him for trying to stay strong. I understand when he makes mistakes. I just want him to know that I really care about him and that he is important to me. I'm sorry for all the times I was being impatient or disrespectful. I realize now that I can't expect my family to improve unless I improve first. I hope that I can do better at being a better sister and a better daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.
{8.15.09}

"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty"
-Albert Einstein



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments!