I've just been thinking alot lately and I've been wondering why is it that we have to constantly compare ourselves to others. Our own self worth is not detirmined by what other people say about us. We shouldn't have to prove our beauty in the eyes of men. God is the only one who knows us each individually as his children. He cares so much about us and he wants us to come to him when we are having a hard time seeing who we are. I guess it just doesn't bother me when someone says something mean about me because I know who I am and I know that it doesn't matter what other people say it only matters how God sees me. I know that my life has meaning and that gives me so much support. I feel his love for me and know that he is always there for me. I would just like to express to everyone that I know without any doubts whatsoever that there is a God and that his son Jesus Christ really atoned for us. I know that they love me personally and want me to be happy. I know that every single one of our lives are so important and we have to realize that. Don't think that you're just some person- you are a child of God. You are so extremely loved! He sees your true beauty and that is what really matters. Despite all the hard things you are going through in your life, I promise if you have faith in yourself and see who you truly are you will be so much more happier.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments!