2.08.2009

Things that are hard
fear of loosing my best friend.
watching the people around me make bad decisions
seeing my friend go through hard times
keeping my standards when everyone around me tells
that its not worth it

I just wish I could escape.

1 comment:

  1. Hey keara!
    YAY! I thought i would post :D haha :d this post is sooo inspiring! its short and sweet and i love that...and i really appreciate that you worry about your friends when they are going through hard times...I'm glad that your my friend and know that you are the most amazing person i have ever met! Thanks for helping me through the tough times that i have had lately!
    I love ya!
    Kels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed