2.22.2011

truth is


Truth is, I still wake up in tears after escaping the horror of another nightmare. Truth is, I can only be so strong. Truth is, I still wear your t-shirt to make me feel like I'm  yours even though I'm not. Truth is, no matter how hard I try to forget about you, I see you in everything around me. Truth is, something deep inside me is twisting in torment as you sit on the other side of the computer screen. Truth is, I feel chills every time I hear your name. Truth is, I can still feel your hands stroke my face and arms when I fall asleep at night. Truth is, I'm sorry. For ever letting you let me go. Truth is, no matter how far away you are, you're always pressing at the back of my mind. and I can't let you go. Truth is I'm lost. Truth is, I will never, ever, understand how you could hurt me the way you did. Truth is, I wore your dress today and felt the memories soak into my skin through the fabric. Truth is, I cry every time I think about your family and how much it kills me that I can't see them. Truth is, you've broken something very deep and personal inside me.. Truth is, I don't think it will ever be fixed..
Truth is, I really did love you...

 and truth is- I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed