2.02.2011

dear deserving

dear deserving,
I deserve the truth.
I deserve a where and why
I deserve the truest lie.
dear deserving,
I deserve your trust
I deserve to care about you and me
& I deserve for  you to let me.
dear deserving,
I deserve to be happy
I deserve a smile
& I deserve for you to stay a while.
dear deserving,
I deserve a place to say i'm safe
I deserve someone to wipe my tears
& I deserve somewhere to leave my fears.
dear deserving,
I dont deserve to fall in love
I dont deserve to believe in myself
I dont deserve to give what you take
& I dont deserve to hurt.
dear deserving,
you don't deserve me
and i don't deserve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed