1.29.2011

mr. brightside, why do you hide

Mr. brightside of my mind, you broke into a troubled soul.
You haven't the slightest clue, what I could do to make every fear both a reality and a dream.
You dont know what it feels like to have someone really want to understand. You hide my dear.
Hide under the broken years
Hide under all your fears
I noticed the "keep out" sign on your front door
Yet here I am.
Finding my way under your skin
its not simply lose or win,
dear when you're broken
the world just keeps you hidden
just waiting for the right person to come along and find you
And here I am.
As ready as I'll ever be,
to gain your trust
your trust in me
Mr. brightside of my mind, you're much too sad
Much more deserving, of deserving me
you see, It's not about how much you're worth
but the amount of "i want to be" or "i tried"
why you hide,
i cannot see
but when I find
you, it will be
very very wonderfully
the best brightside of my mind
I will seek, and I will find

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed