Here's to my almost lover, I owe you my word. The words you never really wanted to hear, but died inside when I didn't say them. The words locked inside with the empty key and all the broken pieces of my memory. I fight and fight and kick and scream and wish you would just see me. it kinda hurts how uninterested you are in how much i still care about you. But I'm not giving up on who I was when I was with you. I miss her silent happiness. I miss her frivility. I miss the time when I actually believed in what I could become. And now I wish. I wish, I wish. in things unseen. I'm giving, giving and you took it from me. I wish you needed me. Kind of the way I still need you, but you're too stubborn. and you're too bold. and you're too rash. to see the beauty in the past. I feel like a fool, letting your worries trouble me, letting those eyes speak to me, feeling you hate me, wrap your cold fingers around me, and feel me struggle. I feel like a fool, I put everything I had left into loving you. Now what do I have? All the things you chose to ignore, left behind in the poverty of my eyes. so long blue skies. I'm here to say, I feel like a fool. Telling you all the words you never really wanted to hear. Wishing you hadn't died inside when I didn't say them. Locked away, it kinda hurts how uninterested you are in how much I still care about you. And now I wish, I wish, I wish, you might feel me too.
Goodnight my almost lover, It's getting late, much too late.
goodnight
1.29.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.
{8.15.09}

"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty"
-Albert Einstein



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments!