1.30.2011

dear god

dear god, I'm lonely.
If only,
The world could stop spinning
it's making me dizzy.
dear god, I'm waiting.
praying daily
you love me?
i'm failing.
I never meant to lose it
I'm trying
burried myself alive trying to find it
I'm lying,
I'm not who I once was
I'm fighting
To be who I will be
dear god, i'm sad today
somehow
I lost my way
dear god, I miss you
and what's true?
the sky's blue.
I followed you yesterday
believe what I told you
It's my day
to see my own sunset
I'm flying
with wings like an angel
I'm dying
a sinless desire
dear god, its a fire
the devil's a liar.
Saw him once before
now I cant anymore
dear god, i'm trying
to love the unfading
wayfaring
I'm not on my own
I'm unburied.
you carried
my soul on your shoulders
I'm praying
I will see you again
dear god, I will see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed