3.29.2010

my angel's eyes

Daughter,
love of mine
Soldier,
in due time
Beautiful soldier,
fight for me.
live for me
Daughter,
angel of light
this isn't your fight
dear.
Daughter,
angel of mine,
see me
with those great eyes
when darkness,
covers the light
find me
i'll never be far
away.
but one day
you will stay
Daughter of mine
until the sun wont shine
I will be your father. and
*I see the tears of an angel in your eyes
I know I feel your love in their lives
Could only a father have so much pride
to see such a daughter hold to his side
I feel the breath of my angel, in the stars
I feel the cold embrace when you leave my arms,
but one day, my daughter will come
home to, her father above.
And I will be waiting,
to see-
my angel's eyes.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed