The friday after school got out I went with my friend sarah and her family and we went to turner falls in oklahoma and camped out in the mountains. It was seriously like heaven to me because there's nothing I love more than being outdoors with nature. I love love love love spending time in the woods. And the waterfall and mountains were absolutely breath taking. I was just thrilled the whole trip. I also loved taking tonnsss of pictures. Unfortunately I can't post any pics at the moment because they're all on my other computer at home. But just wanted to post a little about that experience.
i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.
{8.15.09}
"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty"
-Albert Einstein
Sorry to break it to you. But those are hills not mountains. Hahah! Come here to see real mountains!!!
ReplyDelete