4.06.2009

a good day

Things have gotten a little less stressful and I've had less homework and less stuff to worry about. Listening to conference this weekend felt like I had a weight lifted off my shoulder! There were some really great talks! They really inspired me to look forward to the future and to find joy in the journey. I'm so happy to be able to have such great friends who stick by me no matter how crazy I am. :) I'm thankful for the oppurtunity I have to live in such great circumstances. I'm grateful for education and the health care I have. People just take for granted all the great things we really have because there are people who don't have the great opportunities we have here. I'm thankful for my family and for their efforts to help me in my journey to grow. I'm thankful for all that I have. For the small things. For everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed