3.30.2009

an empty spot

I felt like I should write something quick about my day today. Well... I guess all that's been eating at me lately is just that empty feeling in the corner of my heart. Its the same feeling as the feeling you might get if you never knew your birthmother or if someone close to you died. I just have an empty feeling. An emptiness that I think I will probably feel for the rest of my life simply because I don't know what it is. Maybe, its the space where my family's unity should be. Or maybe it's the space for all the hurt and pain that's going on in the world. Or a empty spot where I just feel like im not understood enough. Generally, people don't get me. They can't understand why I hold myself back from doing the things normal teens do. They can't understand everything about me. And that's a weird empty feeling. It's not necesarilly a bad feeling its just always going to be a part of me. I don't know. I'm sorry if this is not making any sense at all....
I can't explain any of this because words
in and of themselves don't seem
quite adequate enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed