in pain
reaching out
for my hand.
I'm really sorry kelsey. You've been having such enormous trials. And I haven't been able to give you my hand. I really wanted to say something to make you feel better. But, they wouldn't come out. I didn't know what to do. I guess I just wanted to personally apologize for not being able to give you any good advice and for not having the right thing to say. My words have been letting me down lately. I just don't know how to put words together to form what I need to express to you and everyone else. As I said before, words seem inadequate to me. But, there is one thing I know for a fact-
everything will be okay...
I promise.




Keara, you dont have to apologize to me!! You HAVE been there, every second that I need you...I feel like your a phone call away! :) I don't think you should put yourself down that you think your not helping me enough. I want you to know something right now, because you are my friend, you are reaching your hand out, you are helping me, you are making me feel so much more confident. Don't EVER think othewise! :) I love you!! <3
ReplyDelete~Kels