Well. Yesterday kels came over for a little bit and we took a few pictures out in my backyard. Then she had to go home and I went to kroger and bought tons of food. Came home and ate pizza and tried to fix my site up a bit. I stayed up til 1am working on my english project and then fell asleep on the couch. Woke up at 7:30 this morning because mom wanted me to help watch bradley and his friend, Kendon, who came over for a playdate. I had a hot pocket that was really quite delicious. So the funnest thing about my valentines day was eating a sausage egg hot pocket. That's pretty sad if you ask me. Well. I guess I'll get back to my lame valentines day :]





Keara,
ReplyDeleteJust wait a year or so when you will have a cute boyfriend to share your valentine's day with. I love you! -Mom