So, last monday, I woke up at 4:30am and went to hayleys house. We left for san antonio about 6am. Omg, and it was like sooo funny because we went to this really gross gas station. lol. it was called like um.. something with 'czech' in it. There were "pickled pig feet" and it was probably the most vile and disgusting thing i have ever seen in my entire life. There were bloody PIG'S FEET in a HUGE moldy jar!!!!!!!!!!! Why on earth would anyone EAT that? anyway. we bought kolachies. it took about 5 hours to get there. Oh. and i went to whataburger for the first time. okay. so we got to the university around like 12 or something and got our nametags, t-shirts, cds, and dvd, and bracelets. Then we went to our dorm. IT WAS AWSOME! Me and paige got the biggest dorm on our floor! Our dorm was three times the size of everyone else's! It was cool. The dorms had balconies and two dorm rooms would share one bathroom/shower. Our suite-mates were really nice! Okay, so then we went to meet with our company and go eat dinner. the food was okay. but the lines were like reallllyy long and it was 104 degrees outside. but it was ok. ummmm. then we had our devotional thingy with our counselor. I learned alot at efy!! it was like the best place ever! Ok. um we had classes and company games and devotionals and an activity every day! Tuesday dance was awsome, but friday dance was THE BEST EVER! I danced with lots of adorable mormon guys! haha. (which means those weird toothbrush color conversations) lol! And there was a variety show (which is like a talent show) and lots of people sang and stuff... testimony meeting was thursday. We were balling all night. lol. service project was cool. we knitted hats for infants. Our hat was like burgandy. i think we did a pretty good job. lol. ummmmmmmmmm..... what else?.........um.... i think that's it. but, anyway. It WAS TOTALLY AWSOME and i didn't want to leave on saturday! I met some awsome people and our counselor's were the coolest ever. It was just a really great experience! I am SOOOOOOOO glad I could go! YAY. but now im back to boring old staying home doing nothing all day. so it smells. ok. well. I will put the pics of efy on here as soon as paige sends them to me. Oh! and btw. While i was there, i got chased by a HUGE BEE! right in the middle of a moment of silence when we were supposed to be listening to the lesson. Paige started laughing at me. and everyone was staring at me. I was literally running around while this bee was trying to kill me! I didn't think it was funny, but w/e. Okay. well more pics comming soon! bye!
lunch

dorm

devotional (our counselor's dorm)

our hallway

variety show

walking to classes

building that one of our classes was at

lunch line

feet!

our hat for the service project




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments!