"i have fought a good fight, i have finished my course, I have kept the faith"
-2 timothy 4:7
they always tell us there is a god.
but how many among us dare to question, dare to challenge, dare to search, to fight for this knowledge.
how many among us?..
they always made us go to church.
but how many among us were really there, really listening, really pondering.
how many among us?..
have
chosen
for
ourselves.
Dear god,
Are we weak? Or just afraid. Do we speak? Or are we silent. Will we stand? Or will we fall. What is it going to take to make us realize that we need you more than we are willing to admit. What is it going to take before we stand up and raise above greatness. Does it take war? Does it take famine? Will we have to lose everything before we start to search for you?
God, I am your soldier. Patient and strong. I will serve you until my time Is done and I can return back to my family. I will wait for your call. This is my call to duty. The call to stand up and fight. fight for purpose, fight for truth, fight for meaning, fight for you.. I will risk my life for your cause. Because I have chosen
To believe.
Our world is waiting,
our god, is waiting.
for us to answer the call.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments!