3.20.2009

just me

Just me- I'm that girl who you look at but don't really see. The girl that blends into a crowd but stands out. The girl that trusts too much and fights too hard. I'm that girl that tries to smile even though shes crying on the inside. The girl that feels pain for the rest of the world, that feels guilt when other people do wrong. The girl who's short, a little awkward, and a bit of a dork. The girl who you can never remember her name. The girl that doesn't really care what people think of her. The girl that is different from everyone else. The kind of difference you can't see on the outside but a difference in the way she acts, the way she thinks. I'm that girl thats easy to pass by in the hallway and not say a word to. But, the girl who doesn't mind when you don't. I'm that girl who teachers call on and expect the correct and perfect answer from. I'm that girl who sets way too many standards for herself. I'm that girl who will never be average. The girl who knows who she is.
-I'm that girl.

3 comments:

  1. And you will be successful where others fail because you are 'that girl.' Welcome to SITS girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes knowing who you are is the best thing. Good for you

    Welcome to the SITSa hood :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol your soo cute in this picture!! :) You definetly have the qualities to be a girl who anyone can trust and can look up to! I'm so glad to have you as a friend. I think that everyone should be jealous that they are not your friend :) I love you!
    <3 kels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed