1.26.2009
Life today as it is
This post is for kelsey who told me that I needed to post another entry. So this will be an entry about what I do every day exactly from when I wake up to when I fall asleep. First off, I wake up at 5:15am when my alarm clock goes off- I sometimes "sleep in" for 2-4 minutes- I put on my slippers and coat and grab my keys and scriptures and go downstairs- My friend who lives next door pulls up in front of my house and I leave the house, locking the door behind me- We drive to seminary which is a few blocks away- We study the life of the savior in the new testament at seminary this year- I leave seminary at 6:20am and my friend drops me off at my house- I unlock the door, go inside and go up to my room- I either go back to sleep for 10 minutes or start straigtening my hair- I get dressed, eat something, make my lunch, do my hair, help with bradley, and get all my stuff together for school, all in under half an hour- At 7:10 My mom drives my brother to school first because he has cross country practice, then she drops me off by the band hall doors- Bradley waves and yells goodbye to me and I wave back through the window- I go inside into the band room and look for my friends (usually just lynnette is there that early) and I do homework and socialize with friends until the bell rings at 8:37am- I go to my locker and put my stuff away and get my books for classes- I go to my various classes and begin the long cycle of worrying about grades and trying to figure out how to do dihybrid punnet squares and how to solve system of equations using substitution...- the last bell of the day rings at 3:55pm and I'm finally free- I walk exhausted mentally and physically to my locker and say bye to friends- I find my friends that stay later after school and start talking to them outside waiting for parents to pick us up- my mom picks me up usually at like 5:30pm so I'm waiting outside for about an hour and a half- then I come home and flop my bags on the table- I do chores and chores and help with bradley- I watch some House while doing my easy homework- eat dinner at around 6:30-7ish and do the dishes and wipe the counters, finishing at around 8ish- I then go return watching House and doing homework until its time for bed- I mess around doing stuff, brush my teeth, talk to cameron, blah blah blah- I settle in my bed at around 10pm and read my scriptures or write in a journal or read a church magazine- I say my prayers and then flop into bed- Then I fall asleep. The End. Anyway this is the boring de ja vu lifestyle that I have to go through day after day after day. School is stressful and life is demanding but I'm thankful for all my many blessings I have despite these relatively minor afflictions. I'm so thankful that I get to stand up for my beliefs at school and tell everyone that I don't cuss and I don't date. I like to be weird and different in the eyes of the world. Because despite what my peers may think, I am happy living by my standards and know that I will be happier in the future as well from living my life the best way I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.
{8.15.09}

"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty"
-Albert Einstein



Hey Keara its kelsey!!! OMG you posted it for me?!?!?! Keara your the most bestestest friend a person could ask for! I love you keara!
ReplyDelete