I just wanted to post and say happy new year to everybody! I can't believe it's already 2009! Ahh...! Anyway, I thought I might write down my new years resolutions for 2009 so I can check them off as I go along. So here they are...
2009 New Years Resolutions
1. Read Twilight and see the movie
2. Stop drinking soda
3. Form a healthy eating diet
4. Excersize for at least 20 minutes every day
5. Have a super cool sweet sixteen party with my closest friends
6. Get my permit (and) maybe my drivers liscense if possible
7. Do A day homework on A days and B day homework on B days
8. Have another end of the year party
9. Compliment at least one person every day
10. Smile more
11. Finish writing at least 8 chapters of my book
12. Prioritize my time in order from greatest importance to least important
13. Create a new daily schedule every two weeks
14. Write on my blog at least once every week
15. Knit my own scarf this winter
16. Limit myself to watch only 30 minutes of tv a day
17. Keep a seminary notebook and take notes during seminary
18. Go to bed at 9:30
19. Start a tradition
20. Read at least 10 books
21. Be a peacemaker at school and at home
22. Bake something for someone
23. Keep my room clean for at least two weeks in a row
24. Make dinner for my family at least 4 times
25. Look for the best in every situation
And of course...
Have A GREAT YEAR!!!!
1.02.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.
{8.15.09}

"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty"
-Albert Einstein



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments!