12.16.2008
Status update :)
I haven't written in a while so here goes... ummm...there's no school today because of the icy roads... soo im just at mom's office being bored, im going home later but for now im stuck here. I have been busy with all-region and homework and stuff. We got band placement results last monday and that day stunk because i was really sick and still had to go to school and I was moved down a band and mr. denis talked to me and I had to go to sectionals after school which just added to my bad day and I couldn't play good because I was sick and its hard to play flute when your sick.. so yeah i had a pretty bad week last week. This week is a little better because its the last week before we go to break. So I'm oober excited! umm.. for mutual a few weeks ago we all got 'glamour shots' taken by a photographer in our ward so that was pretty fun and then we got the dvd with all our pics on it on sunday and i've been trying to post them on facebook and on here but they wouldn't work so I'll have to try again later because I left the dvd at dads. Well I guess thats all the news on me lately. I'll post soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.
{8.15.09}

"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty"
-Albert Einstein



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comments!