12.28.2008

Christmas Break

This holiday break has been great! I was at my dad's for a week and I did alot of fun crafty things when I was making christmas gifts for everybody. I had fun staying home and not doing anything. It was so wonderful. From my dad's I got some PJ's that were totally cute, some jewelry, a zebra print purse and wallet, dance dance revolution for playstation, and a really cute shirt. The day after christmas I went to my mom's and we opened presents there- I got a big dry erase board for my room, a really cool ink pen set, some gift cards, a photo albulm, a daughtry CD, socks, candy, and best of all a new CAMERA! yay! It is absolutely amazing! I just couldn't wait to take pictures with it! (Which I did do alot of today!) You can check some of the pics I took with my new camera on facebook and on my photogrophy site! Its a fujifilm finepix s1000. Its really big but its worth it! I just bought a big case that holds the tripod and memory cards and lense cleaning kit. The only bad thing about it is that I can't just stick it in my purse or in my pocket, I have to carry it in a big case. But I love it sooo much that I really don't care! :) Anyway so thats what I've been messing with for a few days, I also just went to Golden Moon for lunch today and it was very yummy! hmm.... Well I guess that's all the news I have for today! Oh! Tomarrow all of my mom's family's going to be in town and I'm SO excited! Jacob, and Cali and tony and steve and alllll them!!!!!! :) hehe!!!!!!!! I'll post how it went when I get home tomarrow or on Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



i'm fifteen years old.
i have a gift
and one day i will use it to
change the world.

{8.15.09}


"A human being is a part of a whole. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty" -Albert Einstein

what you missed